- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Views: 1,267 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $120,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $93
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,288 sqft
- Parcel #: M:40 B:0089 L:00005
- Zillow Home ID: 60106532
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-140K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is valued 33.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 44.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
- 116 High St2 beds, 1 baths
1,092 sqft, 5,663 sqft lot, built in 1900
|24 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$127K||2||1||1,288|
|28 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$182K||4||2||2,625|
|31 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$123K||3||1||1,214|
|27 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$151K||3||1.5||1,361|
|25 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$113K||2||1||1,296|
|19 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$152K||4||2||2,160|
|32 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$144K||3||2||1,428|
|33 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$118K||3||1||963|
|22 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$122K||2||2.01||1,411|
|16 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$175K||4||2||2,485|
|36 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$149K||3||2||1,428|
|15 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$132K||2||1.1||1,460|
|15 Hammond St Vernon Rockville, CT||$131K||2||1||1,408|
|35 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$123K||3||1||1,080|
|39 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$102K||2||1||1,011|
|38 Hammond St Vernon, CT||--||2||1||900|
|41 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$93K||3||1.5||924|
|11 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$151K||4||2||2,098|
|43 Hammond St Vernon, CT||$111K||3||1||1,144|
|9 Hammond St Putnam, CT||$155K||3||1.5||1,836|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!