26 Hanover Pl NW, Washington, DC 200014 beds, 2 baths, 1,660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Spacious brick townhouse with big bedrooms, soaring ceilings, new carpets & freshly painted. Rapidly revitalizing neighborhood 3 blocks to new New York Avenue Metro, 395.
Open floor plan,"
- Lot: 958 sqft
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $278,000
- Price/sqft: $167
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,660 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0617 0059
- Zillow Home ID: 54654985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 Hanover Pl Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Truxton Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 168.6% higher than in Washington, and 120% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Truxton Circle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Truxton Circle home values.
- 28 Hanover Pl NW Washington, DC$464K221,660
- 24 Hanover Pl NW Washington, DC$464K221,660
- 22 Hanover Pl NW Washington, DC$461K421,660
- 30 Hanover Pl NW Washington, DC$578K22770
- 14 Hanover Pl NW Washington, DC$447K421,500
- 32 Hanover Pl NW Washington, DC$565K42.51,080
- 12 Hanover Pl NW Washington, DC$398K221,140
- 34 Hanover Pl NW Washington, DC$555K42.51,112
- 13 N St NW Washington, DC$556K41.51,586
- 11 N St NW Washington, DC$563K42.5--
- 11 N St NW Washington, DC$561K42.51,178
- 15 N St NW Washington, DC$561K321,496
- 9 N St NW Washington, DC$687K52.52,261
- 36 Hanover Pl NW Washington, DC$558K42.51,116
- 17 N St NW Washington, DC$661K331,686
- 7 N St NW Washington, DC$492K31.51,636
- 15 N St NW Washington, DC$390K21--
- 43 Hanover Pl NW # 2 Washington, DC$483K22.5--
- 43 Hanover Pl NW # 1 Washington, DC$770K22--
- 38 Hanover Pl NW Washington, DC$547K32.51,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.