26 Haverhill StUNIT A, Andover, MA 01810
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Townhouse:980 sq ft
- Lot:4,791 sq ft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Sep 2010 for $190,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow45
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Date AvailableTue Mar 26 00:00:00 PDT 2013
- High SchoolANDOVER HIGH
- MLS #71504486
- Parcel #M:00035 B:00010 L:0001A
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID87729993
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$187,908||$148K – $244K||+$6,871||$191||05/16/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,401/mo||$1.2K – $1.7K/mo||$0||$1.43||05/13/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 01810 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is 55.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.2% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
Neighborhood for 26 Haverhill Street UNIT A
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
- Andover West Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.9 mi
- Andover High (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- West Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.6 mi
- Shawsheen School PK-2 0.5 mi
- Business Management & Finance High 9-12 1.1 mi
- Math, Science & Technology High 9-12 1.1 mi
- Humanities & Leadership Development Hig... 9-12 1.1 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005