- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
26 Hendrickson Ln, Unionville, CT 060855 beds, 4.01 baths, 4,475 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $636,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 4th Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Humidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Documents Available, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,475 sqft
- Parcel #: R:878 N:26
- Zillow Home ID: 82974910
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 Hendrickson Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06085, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1571.1% greater than in Hartford, and 1601.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06085 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06085 home values.
- 28 Hendrickson Ln Unionville, CT$645K43.53,180
- 24 Hendrickson Ln Unionville, CT$673K443,486
- 30 Hendrickson Ln Unionville, CT$654K43.53,444
- 22 Hendrickson Ln Unionville, CT$669K543,123
- 20 Hendrickson Ln Unionville, CT$658K43.53,304
- 17 Hendrickson Farmington, CT$791K433,996
- 18 Hendrickson Ln Unionville, CT$662K43.53,986
- 16 Hendrickson Ln Unionville, CT$600K42.52,926
- 14 Hendrickson Ln Unionville, CT$639K433,257
- 11 Hendrickson Ln Unionville, CT$673K44.53,478
- 5 Hendrickson Ln Unionville, CT$676K44.53,417
- 7 Hendrickson Ln Unionville, CT$674K443,200
- 10 Taine Mountain Rd Unionville, CT$282K311,551
- 4 Hendrickson Ln Unionville, CT$672K43.53,230
- 1 Hendrickson Ln Unionville, CT$608K42.53,012
- 2 Hendrickson Ln Unionville, CT$731K53.53,777
- 25 Taine Mountain Rd Unionville, CT$401K32.52,493
- 3 Hendrickson Ln Unionville, CT$679K33.53,484
- 23 Taine Mountain Rd Unionville, CT$290K321,530
- 22 Taine Mountain Rd Unionville, CT$253K321,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!