26 Hickory Ln, Seymour, CT 064833 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $370,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Pulldown Stairs,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Energy Features \ None,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Under House,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,480 sqft
- Parcel #: 257181
- Zillow Home ID: 57989789
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 Hickory Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06483 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.1% greater than in Seymour, and 7.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06483 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
- 28 Hickory Ln Seymour, CT$314K42.52,018
- 32 Hickory Ln Seymour, CT$291K33.52,219
- 31 Hickory Ln Seymour, CT$308K42.51,968
- 33 Hickory Ln Seymour, CT$275K32.51,680
- 37A Hickory Lane Ext Seymour, CT$243K442,352
- 37 Hickory Lane Ext Seymour, CT$243K442,352
- 35 Hickory Ln Seymour, CT$321K443,509
- 29 Hickory Ln Seymour, CT$321K33.52,716
- 57 White Birch Dr Guilford, CT$381K22.51,815
- 35 Hickory Lane Ext Seymour, CT$307K443,500
- 25 Hickory Ln Seymour, CT--------
- 34 Hickory Lane Ext Seymour, CT$220K31.51,286
- 3 Bryan Cir Seymour, CT--------
- 5 Bryan Cir Seymour, CT$253K321,288
- 2 Bryan Cir # A Seymour, CT--------
- 2 Bryan Cir Seymour, CT$256K32.51,831
- 4 Bryan Cir Seymour, CT$256K332,105
- 9 Bryan Cir Seymour, CT$338K32.52,365
- 1 Bryan Cir Seymour, CT$316K32.52,548
- 8 Bryan Cir Seymour, CT$254K32.51,734
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292