- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1870
- Views: 962 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $108,250
- Last sale price/sqft: $56
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00037 B:00012 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 57556125
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $78-162K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01331 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 2.5% decrease for Town of Athol as a whole. Among 01331 homes, this home is valued 3.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 45.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01331, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% less than in Town of Athol, and 35.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 01331 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Athol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01331 home values.
|40 Highland St Athol, MA||$128K||3||2||2,211|
|41 Highland St Athol, MA||$117K||3||1||1,118|
|59 Highland St Athol, MA||$141K||5||2||2,600|
|132 Grove St Athol, MA||$132K||4||2||2,009|
|114 Grove St Athol, MA||$141K||4||4||2,580|
|144 Grove St Athol, MA||$140K||3||2||1,968|
|Grove St Athol, MA||$140K||3||2||1,968|
|158 Grove St Athol, MA||$162K||4||2||2,356|
|127 Grove St Athol, MA||$122K||5||2||1,556|
|100 Grove St Athol, MA||$148K||4||3||2,958|
|72 Highland St Athol, MA||$138K||5||2||2,482|
|86 Grove St Athol, MA||$119K||3||1||1,619|
|84 Grove St Athol, MA||$156K||5||3||2,979|
|85 Highland St Athol, MA||$116K||3||2||1,315|
|86 Highland St Athol, MA||$114K||3||1||1,582|
|26 Humphrey Pl Athol, MA||$128K||4||1||2,056|
|9 Humphrey Pl Athol, MA||$92K||3||1||974|
|19 Humphrey Pl Athol, MA||$102K||2||1||1,137|
|103 Highland St Athol, MA||$105K||2||1||916|
|178 Summer St Athol, MA||$147K||3||2.5||1,768|
Nearby Schools in Town of Athol
2-4 & ungraded0.6 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!