- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
26 Hurley Commons, Bristol, CT 060102 beds, 2 baths, 1,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Neighborhood is extremely quiet, lots of green. House sits on a slight hill on a cul de sac, with a back yard which spreads a larger hill behind the house privacy. Very private, very nice and quiet neighborhood. Small yard, not a lot of up keep needed, but large enough for people who like to garden.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $149,900
- Price/sqft: $131
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Sloping, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Completed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 0050687
- Zillow Home ID: 58129263
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 Hurley Commons
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% higher than in Bristol, and 52.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
- 44 Hurley Commons Bristol, CT$143K21.51,144
- 49 Hurley Commons Bristol, CT$219K321,716
- 48 Hurley Commons Bristol, CT$215K222,004
- 46 Hurley Commons Bristol, CT$153K21.51,016
- 41 Hurley Commons Bristol, CT$138K21.51,144
- 32 Hurley Commons Bristol, CT$152K21.51,320
- 29 Hurley Commons Bristol, CT$195K322,216
- 23 Hurley Commons Bristol, CT$153K21.51,144
- 20 Hurley Commons Bristol, CT$145K21.51,144
- 17 Hurley Commons Bristol, CT$168K321,716
- 5 Hurley Commons Bristol, CT$196K321,716
- 12 Hurley Commons Bristol, CT$150K21.51,320
- 2 Hurley Commons Bristol, CT$191K321,716
- 59 Chatham Ln Bristol, CT$142K21.51,144
- 54 Chatham Ln Bristol, CT$199K321,716
- 62 Chatham Ln Bristol, CT$151K311,329
- 51 Chatham Ln Bristol, CT$155K221,320
- 223 Blakeslee St Bristol, CT$148K311,029
- 44 Chatham Ln Bristol, CT$147K211,400
- 387 Brewster Rd Bristol, CT$242K322,158
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!