A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Views: 1,221 all time views
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $276,400
- Last sale price/sqft: $172
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 525 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,611 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:01113 B:00109W L:00019Z
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56093601
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $240-330K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01844 home values will fall 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% fall for Methuen as a whole. Among 01844 homes, this home is valued 5.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01844, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Methuen, and 81.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01844 home values.
|27 Lisa Ln Methuen, MA||$279K||3||1.5||1,716|
|22 Jayson Rd Methuen, MA||$252K||2||1||1,127|
|30 Jayson Rd Methuen, MA||$300K||4||2||2,040|
|31 Lisa Ln Methuen, MA||$273K||3||1.5||1,830|
|31 Jayson Rd Methuen, MA||$286K||3||1.5||1,898|
|23 Lisa Ln Methuen, MA||$274K||3||1||1,611|
|35 Jayson Rd Methuen, MA||$255K||2||1||1,372|
|27 Jayson Rd Methuen, MA||$266K||3||1||1,529|
|18 Jayson Rd Methuen, MA||$293K||2||2.5||1,874|
|38 Lisa Ln Methuen, MA||$298K||4||2||1,958|
|34 Lisa Ln Methuen, MA||$272K||2||1||1,700|
|42 Lisa Ln Methuen, MA||$287K||4||3||1,666|
|19 Lisa Ln Methuen, MA||$233K||2||1||988|
|54 Lisa Ln Methuen, MA||$301K||3||2||2,011|
|58 Lisa Ln Methuen, MA||$278K||3||1.5||1,648|
|23 Jayson Rd Methuen, MA||$296K||3||1.5||1,798|
|30 Lisa Ln Methuen, MA||$311K||4||2||2,168|
|14 Jayson Rd Methuen, MA||$314K||4||2.5||2,279|
|60 Calumet Rd Methuen, MA||$246K||3||2||1,428|
|64 Calumet Rd Methuen, MA||$368K||3||2.5||2,608|
Nearby Schools in Methuen
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded0.8 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.