26 John A Moriarty Dr, North Attleboro, MA 027604 beds, 3 baths, 4,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- 319 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $177
- MLS #: 71701955
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Stables,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Compactor,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood,APPLIANCES \ Water Instant Hot,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,BTH1_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet,BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH1_DSCRP \ Enclosed Shower - Fiberglass,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall,BTH2_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub,BTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level,BTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,BTH2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ 2 Units,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level,DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors,FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level,FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Marble,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hydro Air,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Separate Booster,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass - Batts,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Pot Filler Faucet,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floo
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 4,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0029 B:0318 L:0000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 118501424
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 John A Moriarty Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02760 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.8% lower than in North Attleborough, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02760 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Attleborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02760 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!