- Built in 1890
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $789,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $345
- Unfinished basement, 200 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH3_DSCRP \ French Doors, BTH3_DSCRP \ Skylight, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Certified Treated, LEAD_PAINT \ Yes, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ French Doors, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office-Separate Entry, OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH2_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,290 sqft
- Parcel #: S:65 B:020 L:0004
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56318608
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $575K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02459 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Newton as a whole. Among 02459 homes, this home is valued 10.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02459, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% less than in Newton, and 87.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02459 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02459 home values.
|28 Knowles St UNIT 28 Newton, MA||$895K||4||2.5||2,535|
|22-24 Knowles St Newton, MA||$1.07M||8||5||2,844|
|32 Knowles St Newton, MA||$808K||4||1.5||2,108|
|21 Knowles St Newton, MA||$746K||3||2.5||1,776|
|18 Knowles St UNIT 18 Newton, MA||$898K||5||2.5||2,938|
|27 Knowles St Newton, MA||$776K||4||1.5||1,897|
|16 Knowles St UNIT 16 Newton, MA||$918K||6||2.5||3,044|
|31 Knowles St Newton, MA||$713K||3||1.5||1,518|
|15 Knowles St Newton, MA||$854K||4||2.5||2,035|
|38 Knowles St UNIT 38 Newton, MA||$866K||3||2.5||2,200|
|37 Knowles St Newton, MA||$781K||4||1.5||2,079|
|9-11 Knowles St Newton, MA||$790K||4||2||2,044|
|28 Knowles St Newton, MA||$928K||4||2.5||3,200|
|145 Langley Rd Newton, MA||$1M||4||2||3,342|
|157 Langley Rd Newton, MA||$1.19M||6||3||4,019|
|137 Langley Rd UNIT 137 Newton, MA||$877K||4||2.5||2,492|
|154 Langley Rd Newton, MA||$1.31M||5||3.5||3,952|
|146 Langley Rd Newton, MA||$893K||7||3||3,211|
|135 Langley Rd UNIT 135 Newton, MA||$1M||4||2.5||3,172|
|173 Langley Rd Newton, MA||$756K||4||2||2,289|
Nearby Schools in Newton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!