This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 7,522 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2000 for $820,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 676 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Inverted Floor Plan, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Canyon, View \ Mountains, View \ Valley, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,069 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 187181038000
- Zillow Home ID: 19374451
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $815K-1.73M.
Market guideZillow predicts 93924 home values will increase 9.3% next year, compared to a 8.6% increase for Carmel Valley as a whole. Among 93924 homes, this home is valued 46.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93924, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% greater than in Carmel Valley, and 7.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93924 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carmel Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93924 home values.
|16 Marquard Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$903K||2||1.5||1,652|
|25 La Rancheria Carmel Valley, CA||$1.39M||4||3.5||3,208|
|14 Marquard Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$1.18M||3||3.5||2,399|
|18 Marquard Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$970K||2||3||1,578|
|12 Marquard Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$1.01M||3||2||2,105|
|11 Marquard Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$1.07M||3||2.5||2,300|
|6 Marquard Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$1.12M||2||2||2,339|
|20 Marquard Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$1.07M||4||3||1,960|
|23 La Rancheria Carmel Valley, CA||$1.27M||4||3||3,103|
|7 Marquard Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$1.04M||3||3||1,859|
|8 Marquard Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$1.27M||3||4||2,548|
|22 Marquard Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$2.58M||4||3.5||5,302|
|21 La Rancheria Carmel Valley, CA||$1.12M||3||2.5||2,128|
|5 Marquard Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$733K||2||2||1,344|
|24 La Rancheria Carmel Valley, CA||$1.44M||5||4||3,284|
|199 La Rancheria Carmel Valley, CA||$2.43M||4||6.5||4,200|
|29 La Rancheria Carmel Valley, CA||$1.2M||4||2.5||2,800|
|4 Marquard Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$1.55M||4||4||3,470|
|1 De Amaral Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$940K||3||2||1,632|
|11 De Amaral Rd Carmel Valley, CA||$918K||2||2||1,545|
Nearby Schools in Carmel Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!