- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $230
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $328,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Over 55 living
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ Yes, Amenities Included \ Guest Parking, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Feature \ Storage Area, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room Description \ Loft, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 62
- Floor size: 1,992 sqft
- Parcel #: M:35 P:3660026
- Zillow Home ID: 111097711
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06019 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Hartford Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.2% less than in Hartford Metro, and 30.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06019 home values.
|25 Meadowview Ct UNIT 25 Canton, CT||$316K||--||--||--|
|27 Meadowview Ct UNIT 27 Canton, CT||$306K||--||--||--|
|24 Meadowview Ct UNIT 24 Canton, CT||$319K||--||--||--|
|28 Meadowview Ct UNIT 28 Canton, CT||$316K||2||3||2,372|
|23 Meadowview Ct UNIT 23 Canton, CT||$319K||--||--||--|
|29 Meadowview Ct UNIT 29 Canton, CT||$300K||--||--||--|
|18 Meadowview Ct UNIT 18 Canton, CT||$316K||--||--||--|
|22 Meadowview Ct UNIT 22 Canton, CT||$316K||--||--||--|
|30 Meadowview Ct UNIT 30 Canton, CT||$300K||--||--||--|
|21 Meadowview Ct UNIT 21 Canton, CT||$319K||--||--||--|
|17 Meadowview Ct UNIT 17 Canton, CT||$305K||--||--||--|
|31 Meadowview Ct UNIT 31 Canton, CT||$300K||--||--||--|
|20 Meadowview Ct UNIT 20 Canton, CT||$324K||--||--||--|
|32 Meadowview Ct UNIT 32 Canton, CT||$296K||--||--||--|
|32 Meadowview Ct # 31 Canton, CT||$287K||2||2.5||1,992|
|19 Meadowview Ct UNIT 19 Canton, CT||$315K||--||--||--|
|33 Meadowview Ct UNIT 33 Canton, CT||$295K||--||--||--|
|34 Meadowview Ct UNIT 34 Canton, CT||$299K||--||--||--|
|16 Meadowview Ct UNIT 16 Canton, CT||$298K||--||--||--|
|4 Meadowview Ct Canton, CT||$305K||2||2.5||2,270|
Nearby Schools in Collinsville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!