26 Meeting House Hill Rd, West Newbury, MA 019854 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,397 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 49 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Nov 1977 for $15,000
- Price/sqft: $174
- MLS #: 71714129
- Finished basement, 632 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 10 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Other (See Remarks), APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Water Softener, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BTH2_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Barn/Stable, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cabana, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Horses Permitted, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground Heated, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Barn, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Radiant, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Separate Booster, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Wet bar, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ French Doors, MBR_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa, MBR_DSCRP \ Slider, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Library, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basemen
- Range / Oven
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,397 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:010.0 B:0000 L:0042.B
- Zillow Home ID: 56973034
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 Meeting House Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01985 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.5% higher than in West Newbury, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01985 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Newbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01985 home values.
- 24 Meeting House Hill Rd West Newbury, MA$939K42.54,340
- 19 Meeting House Hill Rd West Newbury, MA$630K434,370
- 22 Meeting House Hill Rd West Newbury, MA$431K54.53,070
- 38 Meeting House Hill Rd West Newbury, MA$373K322,090
- 17 Meeting House Hill Rd West Newbury, MA$454K43.53,693
- 41 Meeting House Hill Rd West Newbury, MA$601K32.52,528
- 118 Maple St West Newbury, MA$310K311,260
- 23 Meeting House Hill Rd West Newbury, MA$325K31.51,520
- 27 Meeting House Hill Rd West Newbury, MA$445K322,093
- 122 Maple St West Newbury, MA$333K31.51,560
- 1 Ash St West Newbury, MA$287K21960
- 114 Maple St West Newbury, MA$274K21.51,334
- 32 Meeting House Hill Rd West Newbury, MA$559K32.53,091
- 106 Maple St West Newbury, MA$303K211,164
- 13 Meeting House Hill Rd West Newbury, MA$522K42.52,268
- 33 Meeting House Hill Rd West Newbury, MA$482K41.52,457
- 100 Maple St West Newbury, MA$375K322,100
- 2 Georgetown Rd West Newbury, MA$402K322,169
- 34 Meeting House Hill Rd West Newbury, MA$511K33.51,848
- 37 Meeting House Hill Rd West Newbury, MA$471K322,172
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.