26 Mount Vernon StUNIT 4R, Boston, MA 02108
Sold on 8/24/12: $486,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:546 sq ft
- Lot:546 sqft
- Year Built:1850
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $486,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow477
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2009
- Parcel #W:05 P:01596 S:014
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count10
- Zillow Home ID59174359
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$456,732||$425K – $484K||+$1,219||$836||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,527/mo||$2K – $3.3K/mo||+$59||$4.63||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Beacon Hill home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Beacon Hill homes, this home is valued 20.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beacon Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% lower than in Boston, and 80.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 26 Mount Vernon Street UNIT 4R
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.2 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.2 mi
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005