- Lot: 1.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Views: 616 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $245,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $133
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Country, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Farm Land, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Documents Available, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,844 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: 00271500
- Zillow Home ID: 109762038
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $154-305K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06237 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Columbia as a whole. Among 06237 homes, this home is valued 3.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06237, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Columbia, and 7.6% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06237 home values.
|28 Old Willimantic Rd Columbia, CT||$285K||3||2||1,925|
|24 Old Willimantic Rd Columbia, CT||$258K||3||2.5||1,930|
|23 Old Willimantic Rd Columbia, CT||$196K||4||2||1,773|
|27 Old Willimantic Rd Columbia, CT||$197K||4||1.5||1,820|
|30 Old Willimantic Rd Columbia, CT||$227K||3||2||1,773|
|29 Old Willimantic Rd Columbia, CT||$184K||3||1.5||1,300|
|32 Old Willimantic Rd Columbia, CT||--||Studio||2.5||51,836|
|31 Old Willimantic Rd Columbia, CT||$186K||3||2.5||1,196|
|9 Old Willimantic Rd Columbia, CT||$300K||4||3.5||3,064|
|15 Old Willimantic Rd Columbia, CT||--||--||--||--|
|35 Old Willimantic Rd Columbia, CT||$201K||3||2||1,800|
|38 Old Willimantic Rd Columbia, CT||$214K||4||2||2,314|
|51 Szegda Rd Columbia, CT||--||3||2||2,000|
|49 Szegda Rd Columbia, CT||--||Studio||--||58,806|
|13 Old Willimantic Rd Columbia, CT||$408K||2||2.5||3,128|
|119 Route 66 Columbia, CT||$127K||2||1||916|
|21 Old Willimantic Rd Columbia, CT||$251K||3||2.5||1,912|
|12 Old Willimantic Rd Columbia, CT||$167K||3||1.5||1,099|
|47 Szegda Rd Columbia, CT||$328K||3||2.5||2,303|
|10 Hilltop Ln Columbia, CT||$162K||3||1||1,130|
Nearby Schools in Columbia
Hebron Elementary (assigned)3-65.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!