- Lot: 637 sqft
- Built in 1900
- 76 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,576 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $152,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: BA8571629
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- View: City
- Acreage \ 0, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dishwasher, HalfBaths \ 0, Appliances \ Refrigerator, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, Cooling \ Central A\C, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, Fireplaces \ 0, Exterior \ Brick, HasBasement \ 1, HasPool \ 0, Heating \ Forced Air, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, LotSquareFootage \ 0, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Street, Sewer \ Public Sewer, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, Water \ Public, HasWaterAccess \ 0, WaterHeater \ Natural Gas, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, TotalSquareFeet \ 0, TaxYear \ 2014, ListingDate \ 2015-03-12T00:00:00, Exterior \ Other, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Appliances \ Stove, NoOfLevels \ 4, BasementType \ Partially Finished, Style \ Federal, LotNumber \ 048, TotalTaxes \ 3004.28
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,397 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 49
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 0237 048
- Zillow Home ID: 36517781
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $135-195K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Hollins Market home values will decrease 2.5% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Baltimore as a whole. Among Hollins Market homes, this home is 132.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollins Market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Baltimore, and 180% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollins Market home values.
|28 Parkin St Baltimore, MD||$122K||3||2||1,397|
|24 Parkin St Baltimore, MD||$158K||3||1.5||1,397|
|30 Parkin St Baltimore, MD||$118K||--||2.5||1,397|
|22 Parkin St Baltimore, MD||$123K||4||2||1,397|
|32 Parkin St Baltimore, MD||$168K||4||1||1,607|
|20 Parkin St Baltimore, MD||$157K||3||1||1,388|
|859 Hollins St Baltimore, MD||$234K||--||3||4,446|
|34 Parkin St Baltimore, MD||$121K||--||2||1,397|
|857 Hollins St Baltimore, MD||$179K||4||3.5||1,650|
|36 Parkin St Baltimore, MD||$156K||--||2||1,397|
|861 Hollins St Baltimore, MD||$275K||--||5||4,842|
|863 Hollins St Baltimore, MD||$237K||--||4||4,380|
|Parkin St Baltimore, MD||$189K||--||3||3,006|
|38 Parkin St Baltimore, MD||$189K||4||3||3,006|
|40 Parkin St Baltimore, MD||$184K||--||3||2,528|
|865 Hollins St Baltimore, MD||$221K||--||5||3,120|
|865 Boyd St Baltimore, MD||$66K||--||--||--|
|867 Boyd St Baltimore, MD||$72K||--||--||--|
|42 Parkin St Baltimore, MD||$170K||--||1.5||2,286|
|869 Boyd St Baltimore, MD||$72K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.