- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
26 Pierce St, Reading, MA 018673 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1875
- Last sold: Oct 1972 for $27,900
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,736 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Parcel #: M:022.0-0000-0270.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57102151
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 Pierce Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01867, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Reading, and 85.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01867 home values.
- 24 Pierce St Reading, MA$348K211,080
- 30 Pierce St Reading, MA$471K421,707
- 20 Pierce St Reading, MA$413K421,837
- 27 Pierce St UNIT 27 Reading, MA$402K221,535
- 23 Pierce St UNIT 23 Reading, MA$402K23.51,535
- 29 Pierce St UNIT 29 Reading, MA$402K32.51,535
- 21 Pierce St UNIT 21 Reading, MA$452K342,332
- 31 Pierce St UNIT 31 Reading, MA$449K33.51,535
- 19 Pierce St UNIT 19 Reading, MA$395K221,535
- 33 Pierce St UNIT 33 Reading, MA$426K221,535
- 33 Pierce St Reading, MA$396K22--
- 17 Pierce St UNIT 17 Reading, MA$386K221,535
- 35 Pierce St Reading, MA$483K412,032
- 15 Pierce St UNIT 15 Reading, MA$416K22.52,124
- 13 Pierce St Reading, MA$520K33.52,124
- 11 Pierce St UNIT 11 Reading, MA$395K22.51,535
- 19 Pierce St Reading, MA$403K221,535
- 15 Pierce St Reading, MA$411K22.52,124
- 10 Pierce St Reading, MA--------
- 10 Pierce St # 3 Reading, MA$641K33.52,108
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292