- Lot: 4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- 53 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,335 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $350
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 1996 for $262,500
- Price/sqft: $276
- MLS #: 207344
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Style \ Cape, Exterior Amenities \ Landscaped, Condition \ Recently Renovated, Exterior \ Clapboard, Fuel \ Propane, Insulation \ Fiberglass, Views \ Pastoral, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Electric Type \ Circuit Breaker, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Bdrm w\Bath, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Sewer \ Private, Survey \ Yes, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Region \ Berkshire - South, Construction \ Wood Frame, Views \ Distant, Water \ Public, Title V \ Pass, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Interior Amenities \ Alarm System, Right of Way \ Yes, Interior Amenities \ Sun Room, Interior Amenities \ Inlaw\Guest Qtrs, Appliances Incl \ Range Hood, Appliances Incl \ Disposal, Mandatory HOA \ Yes, Hot Water \ Propane, Garage \ 1 Car, HOA Fee Includes \ Road Maintenance, Yr Blt Description \ Renovated Since, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged & Off-Street, Internet Service \ Satellite Available
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,881 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:004.0 B:0000 L:0851.0
- Zillow Home ID: 56800890
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $363-810K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Egremont home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Pittsfield Metro as a whole. Among Egremont homes, this home is 126.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 32.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Egremont, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59% lower than in Pittsfield Metro, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Egremont home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsfield Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Egremont home values.
|28 Pinecrest Rd Egremont, MA||$1M||5||3.5||3,083|
|19 Pine St Great Barrington, MA||$451K||5||2||2,407|
|11 W View Rd Egremont, MA||$279K||3||2||1,637|
|22 Mearns Way Egremont, MA||$413K||3||2||1,764|
|35 Pine St Great Barrington, MA||$309K||3||2||1,520|
|15 Pine Crest Cross Rd Egremont, MA||$353K||--||--||--|
|14 Pine Crest Cross Rd Egremont, MA||$821K||5||4||4,060|
|47 Main Rd Egremont, MA||$234K||Studio||1||1,150|
|48 Main Rd Egremont, MA||$300K||--||--||--|
|6 W View Rd Egremont, MA||$241K||3||2||1,176|
|41 Main Rd Egremont, MA||$527K||4||3.5||3,206|
|10 Pine Crest Cross Rd Egremont, MA||$625K||4||2.5||3,291|
|52 Main Rd Egremont, MA||$249K||3||2||1,953|
|58 Main Rd Egremont, MA||$159K||2||1||776|
|60 Main St Egremont, MA||$338K||3||2.5||1,886|
|1 Undermountain Rd Egremont, MA||$420K||3||2||2,215|
|62 Main Rd Egremont, MA||$273K||3||2||1,457|
|64 Main St Egremont, MA||$402K||2||3||3,192|
|27 Undermountain Rd Egremont, MA||$240K||3||2||1,598|
|66 Main St Egremont, MA||$235K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Egremont
PK-4 & ungraded4.1 mi
5-8 & ungraded7.7 mi
7-12 & ungraded4.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!