26 S East Ave, Baltimore, MD 212242 beds, 2.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
There is an option to buy if interested.
-Two master suites w/ private baths,
-Dual vanity & shower heads master bed 1
-Jetted tub in master bed 2
-Finished basement (bedroom/media room),
-1st floor powder room
-2 Storage rooms (basement)
-Custom granite countertops,
-Stainless steel appliances,
-Multi room audio system
-Washer and dryer included.
Available December 1st (possibly late November). Need credit check and good references. Showings by appointment only. Pets on a case-by-case basis. Excellent Patterson Park neighborhood location with easy walking to, Patterson Park (check out Google maps).
For more information please contact Willie Stewart at 202-236-3215 or email. Thanks
- Single Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2110259230
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 S East Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Patterson Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 58.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% higher than in Baltimore, and 259.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Patterson Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Patterson Park home values.
- 14 S East Ave Baltimore, MD$135K--21,410
- 16 S East Ave Baltimore, MD$198K22.51,720
- 12 S East Ave Baltimore, MD$222K--11,372
- 18 S East Ave Baltimore, MD$126K321,260
- 10 S East Ave Baltimore, MD$289K311,415
- 20 S East Ave Baltimore, MD$214K--11,260
- 8 S East Ave Baltimore, MD$232K--21,108
- 22 S East Ave Baltimore, MD$211K--11,372
- 41 S East Ave Baltimore, MD$230K21.5--
- 6 S East Ave Baltimore, MD$192K--21,108
- 24 S East Ave Baltimore, MD$237K22.51,260
- 4 S East Ave Baltimore, MD$190K321,300
- 26 S East Ave Baltimore, MD$309K22.51,700
- 2 S East Ave Baltimore, MD$205K21.51,351
- 28 S East Ave Baltimore, MD$231K231,204
- 30 S East Ave Baltimore, MD$178K--11,204
- 32 S East Ave Baltimore, MD$198K231,282
- 3139 E Baltimore St Baltimore, MD$391K--12,208
- 3139 E Baltimore St APT 3 Baltimore, MD$115KStudio1400
- 3139 E Baltimore St APT 5 Baltimore, MD--Studio1--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!