A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,105 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $255,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $171
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,490 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: M:094 B:535 L:046
- Zillow Home ID: 56076558
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $236-270K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Lynn as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is valued 27.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% greater than in Lynn, and 1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
|30 Sanderson Ave Lynn, MA||$280K||2||3||2,554|
|6 Ellery Pl Lynn, MA||$184K||3||1||1,179|
|24 Sanderson Ave Lynn, MA||$346K||6||2||2,543|
|25 Sidney Ave Lynn, MA||$286K||2||3||2,435|
|29 Sidney Ave Lynn, MA||$238K||3||1||1,140|
|5 Ellery Pl Lynn, MA||$184K||3||1.5||1,176|
|21 Sidney Ave Lynn, MA||$286K||6||3||2,435|
|33 Sidney Ave Lynn, MA||$226K||3||1.5||1,140|
|34 Sanderson Ave Lynn, MA||$285K||4||3||2,589|
|25 Sanderson Ave Lynn, MA||$238K||3||1||1,131|
|16 Sanderson Ave Lynn, MA||$272K||4||2||2,159|
|27 Sanderson Ave Lynn, MA||$230K||3||1||1,376|
|19 Sanderson Ave Lynn, MA||$235K||3||1||1,250|
|17 Sidney Ave Lynn, MA||$359K||6||3||3,948|
|38 Sanderson Ave Lynn, MA||$273K||4||2||1,992|
|37 Sidney Ave Lynn, MA||$235K||3||1.5||1,140|
|31 Sanderson Ave Lynn, MA||$229K||3||1||1,140|
|15 Sanderson Ave Lynn, MA||$316K||7||3||2,787|
|12 Sanderson Ave Lynn, MA||$251K||3||1||1,535|
|11 Sanderson Ave Lynn, MA||$321K||6||2||3,092|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
PK-7 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.