This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Views: 1,669 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Appliances Included \ Allowance, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Fee Description \ Monthly, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2116102238
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-320K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06026 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for East Granby as a whole. Among 06026 homes, this home is valued 3.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06026, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for East Granby, and 51.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06026 home values.
Nearby Schools in East Granby
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!