26 Schoolhouse Dr# 308, West Hartford, CT 06110
For Sale: $248,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow243
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Controlled Access
- Additional FeaturesActive Adult 55+ Community \ No,Amenities Included \ Club House,Amenities Included \ Exercise Room,Amenities Included \ Tot Lot,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ None,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Siding \ Brick,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Vinyl,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Laundry Room Info \ First Floor,New Construction \ Yes,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Mid Rise,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room
- Elementary SchoolWEBSTER HILL
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
- High SchoolCONARD
- MLS #G647319
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count148
- Zillow Home ID2113452907
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$218,522||$201K – $229K||+$2,206||$210||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,371/mo||$1.1K – $1.7K/mo||+$3||$1.32||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 06110 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for West Hartford as a whole. Among 06110 homes, this home is 29.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 66% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06110 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.6% less than in West Hartford, and 2.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06110 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06110 home values.
Neighborhood for 26 Schoolhouse Drive # 308
Nearby Schools in West Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005