26 Seaborn PlUNIT 26, Lexington, MA 02420
Sold on 3/1/12: $400,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,361 sq ft
- Lot:436 sqft
- Year Built:1977
- Last Sold:Mar 2012 for $400,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow659
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #M:0063 L:113A26
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID56487411
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$539,026||$496K – $571K||-$144||$396||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,683/mo||$2K – $3.3K/mo||-$44||$1.97||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts South Dorchester home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 65.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 65.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 55.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 96.4% higher than in Boston, and 37.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Neighborhood for 26 Seaborn Pl UNIT 26
- Unit 24$618K22.01,724
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Emily A Fifield (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Henderson Inclusion Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Marshall Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Holmes Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Lee Academy (assigned) PK-1 0.7 mi
- Lee Elementary (assigned) 2-5 0.7 mi
- Greenwood K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005