A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,318 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $710,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $356
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Free Standing, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,994 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 001643005000
- Zillow Home ID: 19310833
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $625-786K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93940 home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for Monterey as a whole. Among 93940 homes, this home is valued 14.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% lower than in Monterey, and 4.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
|32 Soledad Dr Monterey, CA||$819K||3||2||2,073|
|12 Soledad Dr Monterey, CA||$755K||4||3||2,125|
|1278 Pacific St Monterey, CA||$514K||3||1||1,047|
|1266 Pacific St Monterey, CA||$873K||5||2||2,277|
|1291 Pacific St Monterey, CA||$717K||4||2||1,959|
|1281 Pacific St Monterey, CA||$457K||2||1||766|
|1256 Pacific St Monterey, CA||$664K||4||2||1,714|
|1271 Pacific St Monterey, CA||$542K||3||1||1,045|
|1261 Pacific St Monterey, CA||$621K||3||2||1,275|
|90 Via Buena Vis Monterey, CA||$785K||3||2||2,200|
|9 Via Esperanza Monterey, CA||$834K||2||3||2,236|
|9 Via Esperanza Monterey, CA||$862K||2||--||2,236|
|48 Mar Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$741K||1||1||--|
|42 Mar Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$643K||1||1||--|
|40 Mar Vista Dr Monterey, CA||--||1||1||--|
|80 Via Buena Vis Monterey, CA||$658K||2||2||1,572|
|58 Mar Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$544K||Studio||--||--|
|30 Mar Vista Dr Monterey, CA||$678K||1||1||--|
|1251 Pacific St Monterey, CA||$646K||3||2||1,538|
|78 Via Esperanza Monterey, CA||$626K||4||2||1,347|
Nearby Schools in Monterey
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!