26 Spring Forest Cir, Asheville, NC 288033 beds, 3 baths, 1,436 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1984
- 383 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2002 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: 547147
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,436 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 964582712200000
- Zillow Home ID: 61656681
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 Spring Forest Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56% greater than in Asheville, and 16.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28803 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28803 home values.
- 28 Spring Forest Cir Asheville, NC$148K321,554
- 24 Spring Forest Cir Asheville, NC$148K321,554
- 22 Spring Forest Cir Asheville, NC$154K321,554
- 30 Spring Forest Cir Asheville, NC$247K322,102
- 20 Spring Forest Cir Asheville, NC$142K321,340
- 18 Spring Forest Cir Asheville, NC$139K321,340
- 32 Spring Forest Cir Asheville, NC$327K42.52,360
- 107 Springside Rd Asheville, NC--------
- 95 Springside Rd Asheville, NC$83K----1,328
- 31 Spring Forest Cir Asheville, NC$262K32.52,448
- 34 Spring Forest Cir Asheville, NC$257K432,240
- 37 Spring Forest Cir Asheville, NC$241K321,860
- 35 Spring Forest Cir Asheville, NC$465K43.53,265
- 93 Springside Rd Asheville, NC$88K311,244
- 111 Springside Rd Asheville, NC$189K311,758
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.