- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
26 State St, Oneonta, NY 138203 beds, 2 baths, 1,573 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $125,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,573 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 36120028801400020200000000
- Zillow Home ID: 55762031
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 State Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 13820 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% less than in Town of Oneonta, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 13820 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Oneonta.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 83 East St Oneonta, NY$79K321,400
- 514 State Highway 28 Oneonta, NY$195K522,144
- 402 State Highway 28 Oneonta, NY$95K21660
- 298 State Highway 28 Oneonta, NY$229K421,800
- 290 State Highway 28 Oneonta, NY$170K321,160
- 112 Township Rd Oneonta, NY$190K321,350
- 120 Township Rd Oneonta, NY$176K31.51,240
- Westbury Dr Oneonta, NY--453,312
- 139 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$155K311,406
- 143 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$193K31.51,440
- 159 Southside Dr Oneonta, NY$232K321,833
- 2820 State Highway 28 Milford, NY$204K------
- 126 Township Rd Oneonta, NY$174K321,200
- 28 State St Oneonta, NY--------
- 87 East St Oneonta, NY$100K31.51,725
- 81 East St Oneonta, NY$63K311,584
- St Hwy 28 Oneonta, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!