26 Sunset Ave, Bloomfield, NJ 070032 beds, 3 baths, 8,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 163 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $37
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Shingle, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,100 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 162
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0200841000000082
- Zillow Home ID: 38633240
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 Sunset Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07003, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% lower than in Bloomfield, and 66.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 07003 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bloomfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07003 home values.
- 28 Sunset Ave Bloomfield, NJ$348K------
- 20-24 Sunset Ave Bloomfield, NJ$434K------
- 32 Sunset Ave Bloomfield, NJ$348K------
- 497 Essex Ave Bloomfield, NJ$329K312,000
- 495 Essex Ave Bloomfield, NJ$396K3--2,362
- 491 Essex Ave Bloomfield, NJ$401K31.51,496
- 16 Sunset Ave Bloomfield, NJ$382K------
- 33 Sunset Ave Bloomfield, NJ$415K------
- 29 Sunset Ave Bloomfield, NJ$344K----1,497
- 35 Sunset Ave Bloomfield, NJ$362K------
- 487 Essex Ave Bloomfield, NJ$323K----1,254
- 25 Sunset Ave Bloomfield, NJ$395K----1,887
- 37 Sunset Ave Bloomfield, NJ$379K----1,342
- 17-21 Sunset Ave Bloomfield, NJ$353K------
- 12 Sunset Ave Bloomfield, NJ$401K----1,826
- 39 Sunset Ave Bloomfield, NJ$352K------
- 483 Essex Ave Bloomfield, NJ$296K------
- 46 Sunset Ave # 48 Bloomfield, NJ$309K----1,420
- 844 Broad St Bloomfield, NJ$316K------
- 842 Broad St Bloomfield, NJ$339K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.