26 Susan Dr, Saugus, MA 019064 beds, 3 baths, 2,598 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
One of the most desirable neighborhoods in Saugus. Quiet and upscale, Indian Hills also offers easy access to Rte 1 and downtown.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $160
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Heated attached garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 2,598 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:012-E B:0006 L:0020
- Zillow Home ID: 56133636
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 Susan Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% lower than in Saugus, and 68% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01906 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
- 24 Susan Dr Saugus, MA$382K331,288
- 25 Susan Dr Saugus, MA$419K32.51,344
- 23 Susan Dr Saugus, MA$394K31.51,418
- 49 Susan Dr Saugus, MA$515K42.51,500
- 28 Susan Dr Saugus, MA$373K32.51,512
- 33 Susan Dr Saugus, MA$404K32.51,182
- 27 Susan Dr Saugus, MA$377K321,338
- 22 Susan Dr Saugus, MA$364K32.51,337
- 36 David Dr Saugus, MA$402K32.51,516
- 42 Susan Dr Saugus, MA$561K42.52,636
- 44 David Dr Saugus, MA$401K32.51,558
- 38 David Dr Saugus, MA$416K32.51,392
- 46 Susan Dr Saugus, MA$432K321,341
- 48 David Dr Saugus, MA$459K321,488
- 44 Susan Dr Saugus, MA$368K32.51,184
- 47 Susan Dr Saugus, MA$517K231,794
- 45 Susan Dr Saugus, MA$398K321,500
- 32 David Dr Saugus, MA$393K31.51,778
- 40 David Dr Saugus, MA$413K331,380
- 41 Susan Dr Saugus, MA$475K532,052
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.