- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 1,084 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $280,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $159
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,764 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: W:01 P:02661 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59123831
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $247-425K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Boston home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among East Boston homes, this home is valued 5.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 39% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% higher than in Boston, and 22% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
|26 Trenton St Boston, MA||$435K||1||1.5||2,592|
|24 Trenton St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$375K||1||1||594|
|24 Trenton St Boston, MA||$300K||1||1||594|
|28 Trenton St Boston, MA||$458K||8||3||2,646|
|28 Trenton St # 1 Boston, MA||--||2||1||800|
|30 Trenton St Boston, MA||$418K||3||3||2,568|
|31 Eutaw St Boston, MA||$381K||4||2||1,728|
|29 Eutaw St Boston, MA||$460K||5||3||2,310|
|27 Eutaw St Boston, MA||$506K||8||4||2,757|
|22 Trenton St Boston, MA||$437K||5||3||2,568|
|27 Eutaw St APT 1 Boston, MA||--||3||1||1,300|
|32 Trenton St Boston, MA||$423K||6||2||2,538|
|33 Eutaw St Boston, MA||$435K||6||3||2,280|
|25 Eutaw St Boston, MA||$517K||7||4||3,102|
|20 Trenton St Boston, MA||$423K||5||3||2,562|
|34 Trenton St Boston, MA||$468K||6||3||2,559|
|35 Eutaw St Boston, MA||$391K||3||2.5||2,625|
|23 Eutaw St Boston, MA||$522K||7||3||3,102|
|36 Trenton St Boston, MA||$368K||3||2||1,854|
|37 Eutaw St Boston, MA||$479K||9||4.5||2,646|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!