26 Washington St, Newburyport, MA 019504 beds, 2 baths, 2,272 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1790
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $1
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Wall AC,DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio - Enclosed,FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Entry Hall,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Antique,STYLE \ Colonial,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,272 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0047 B:0069 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56953084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 Washington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 96.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 25 Washington St Newburyport, MA$523K31.51,936
- 27 Washington St Newburyport, MA$462K21.52,020
- 21 Summer St Newburyport, MA$307K21980
- 1 Summer St UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA$214K311,400
- 21 Washington St Newburyport, MA$454K31.51,350
- 27 Summer St Newburyport, MA$389K321,300
- 3 Birch St Newburyport, MA$336K11.51,008
- 38 Market St Newburyport, MA$468K32.51,617
- 40 Market St Newburyport, MA$449K411,471
- 29 Summer St Newburyport, MA$274K211,260
- 34 Market St Newburyport, MA$1.15M------
- 42 Market St Newburyport, MA$376K22.51,830
- 19 Summer St Newburyport, MA$485K21.51,576
- 31 Summer St Newburyport, MA$484K41.52,060
- 48 Market St Newburyport, MA$472K--2.53,168
- 2 Birch St Newburyport, MA$292K311,140
- 32 Market St Newburyport, MA$931K1145,394
- 18 Washington St Newburyport, MA$559K41.52,031
- 17 Summer Dr Saugus, MA$383K331,932
- 17 Summer St Newburyport, MA$399K211,044
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292