- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
26 Wellington St, Asheville, NC 288062 beds, 1 bath, 857 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $164,500
- Price/sqft: $192
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 857 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 963863999200000
- Zillow Home ID: 87751401
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26 Wellington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.1% higher than in Asheville, and 63.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28806 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28806 home values.
- 24 Wellington St Asheville, NC$151K21732
- 31 Wellington St Asheville, NC$131K21620
- 23 Wellington St Asheville, NC$169K31900
- 30 Swannanoa Ave Asheville, NC$285K211,542
- 26 Swannanoa Ave Asheville, NC$186K321,792
- 32 Swannanoa Ave Asheville, NC$189K421,308
- 39 Wellington St Asheville, NC$132K21950
- 21 Wellington St Asheville, NC$134K21936
- 31 Ridgelawn Rd Asheville, NC$170K311,409
- 33 Ridgelawn Rd Asheville, NC$193K41.5960
- 18 Swannanoa Ave Asheville, NC$226K312,514
- 20 Pennsylvania Ave Asheville, NC$101K11622
- 25 Ridgelawn Rd Asheville, NC$178K31951
- 41 Wellington St Asheville, NC$89K21696
- 23 Ridgelawn Rd Asheville, NC$202K431,832
- 45 Ridgelawn Rd Asheville, NC$203K311,172
- 42 Swannanoa Ave Asheville, NC$178K31900
- 53 Wellington St Asheville, NC$177K321,032
- 47 Ridgelawn Rd Asheville, NC$257K31.51,486
- 12 Swannanoa Ave Asheville, NC$239K322,139
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.