A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Private neighborhood beach community. Just a short walk to the beach! Beach association with $175 per year membership fee. Private beach has a guard in the summer and each member is given a key for off season beach access.
- Lot: 0.86 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Area Amenities \ Public Trash Pickup, Area Num \ Old Lyme, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Type \ Fully Finished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Wrap Around, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermalpane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, In Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Interior Feature \ Security System, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(s), Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Active, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Sloping, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Mill Rate \ 19.6600, Neighborhood \ Old Lyme (91), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Septic, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ Yes, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Contemporary, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Assoc Optional, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,066 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00231900
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 58979691
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06371 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Old Lyme as a whole. Among 06371 homes, this home is valued 17.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06371, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.9% less than in Old Lyme, and 7.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06371 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Old Lyme.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06371 home values.
|28 Wildwood Dr Old Lyme, CT||--||--||--||--|
|24 Wildwood Dr Old Lyme, CT||$272K||3||3||1,388|
|20 Wildwood Dr Old Lyme, CT||$290K||3||1.5||1,814|
|23 Wildwood Dr Old Lyme, CT||$255K||2||2.5||1,248|
|22 Wildwood Dr Old Lyme, CT||$288K||3||1.5||1,686|
|18 Wildwood Dr Old Lyme, CT||$235K||3||2||994|
|17 Wildwood Dr Old Lyme, CT||$296K||3||2.5||1,756|
|25 Wildwood Dr Old Lyme, CT||$319K||3||2.5||1,944|
|16 Wildwood Dr Old Lyme, CT||$257K||4||1.5||1,408|
|34 Oakridge Dr Old Lyme, CT||$293K||3||2||1,952|
|39 Oakridge Dr Old Lyme, CT||$310K||3||2||1,792|
|27 Wildwood Dr Old Lyme, CT||$268K||3||1.5||1,724|
|37 Oakridge Dr Old Lyme, CT||$305K||3||2.5||1,700|
|4 Fox Chase Ln Old Lyme, CT||$310K||3||3||1,760|
|32 Oakridge Dr Old Lyme, CT||$390K||3||2.5||2,488|
|14 Wildwood Dr Old Lyme, CT||$301K||3||2.5||1,752|
|3 Fox Chase Ln Old Lyme, CT||$305K||3||2.5||2,102|
|29 Wildwood Dr Old Lyme, CT||$295K||3||2||1,912|
|35 Oakridge Dr Old Lyme, CT||$290K||4||2||1,900|
|12 Wildwood Dr Old Lyme, CT||$407K||3||3||2,593|
Nearby Schools in Old Lyme
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K, 2-121.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!