- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 401 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,010 all time views
- 40 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 3037515
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Appliances \ Refrig, Parking\Driveway Description \ 2 Car Width, Bedroom 1 Level \ First, Bedroom 2 Level \ First, Heating \ 1 Unit, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Ownership Type \ Fee Simple, Basement Level Rooms \ Utility Room, Kitchen Level \ First, Living Room Level \ First, Style \ Ranch, Primary Style \ Ranch, Level 1 Rooms \ LivingRm, Appliances \ Dishwshr, Utilities \ Electric, Level 1 Rooms \ DiningRm, Water \ Public Water, Construction Date\Year Built Des \ Approximate, Fuel Type \ Oil Tank Below Ground, Basement Level Rooms \ Family Room, Basement Description \ Finished-Partially, Other Room 1 Level \ Basement, Level 1 Rooms \ 2Bedroom, Heating \ Radiators - Steam, Other Room 2 \ Florida, Town # \ 2912, Family Room Level \ Basement, Basement Level Rooms \ Rec Room, Level 1 Rooms \ Florida, Other Room 1 \ Rec Room, Sewer \ Public Available
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,094 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1200442000000009
- Zillow Home ID: 40030979
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $135-233K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 07062 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Plainfield as a whole. Among 07062 homes, this home is 48.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.4% greater than in Plainfield, and 99% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Plainfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07062 home values.
|6 Wiley Ave Plainfield, NJ||$137K||--||--||--|
|8-12 Wiley Ave Plainfield, NJ||$148K||--||--||912|
|1465 E Front St Plainfield, NJ||$138K||Studio||--||--|
|1465 E Front St # 67 Plainfield, NJ||$138K||3||1||728|
|1447-1451 E Front St Plainfield, NJ||$149K||--||--||1,050|
|1447 E Front St Plainfield, NJ||$155K||4||1.5||--|
|14-18 Wiley Ave Plainfield, NJ||$149K||--||--||912|
|9-11 Terrill Rd Plainfield, NJ||$134K||--||--||728|
|1456 E Front St # 58 Plainfield, NJ||$170K||--||--||1,018|
|1443 E Front St # 45 Plainfield, NJ||$169K||--||--||1,190|
|1460 E Front St Plainfield, NJ||$159K||--||--||1,152|
|1452 E Front St # 54 Plainfield, NJ||$148K||--||--||756|
|1462 E Front St Plainfield, NJ||$159K||--||--||1,204|
|13 Terrill Rd Plainfield, NJ||$136K||3||1.5||728|
|20-24 Wiley Ave Plainfield, NJ||$158K||--||--||912|
|9-13 Wiley Ave Plainfield, NJ||$166K||--||--||912|
|1439 E Front St # 41 Plainfield, NJ||$136K||--||--||702|
|15-17 Terrill Rd Plainfield, NJ||$141K||--||--||870|
|15-19 Wiley Ave Plainfield, NJ||$157K||--||--||912|
|19-21 Terrill Rd Plainfield, NJ||$135K||--||--||728|
Nearby Schools in Plainfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!