This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 2,416 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $1
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,502 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Parcel #: M:005 B:356 L:023
- Zillow Home ID: 56072527
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $227-285K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01905 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Lynn as a whole. Among 01905 homes, this home is valued 18.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01905, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% greater than in Lynn, and 10.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01905 home values.
|22-24 Winnepurkit Ave Lynn, MA||$337K||4||2||2,600|
|32 Winnepurkit Ave UNIT 32 Lynn, MA||$201K||3||2||1,166|
|34 Winnepurkit Ave Lynn, MA||$139K||2||1.5||877|
|34 Winnepurkit Ave UNIT 34 Lynn, MA||$171K||2||1.5||877|
|20 Winnepurkit Ave UNIT 20 Lynn, MA||$205K||2||1.5||1,485|
|27 Winnepurkit Ave UNIT A Lynn, MA||$155K||2||1||1,044|
|27 Winnepurkit Ave UNIT B Lynn, MA||$188K||5||1||1,370|
|40 Winnepurkit Ave UNIT 40 Lynn, MA||$215K||3||1.5||1,331|
|25 Winnepurkit Ave APT H Lynn, MA||$260K||3||2.5||1,758|
|25 Winnepurkit Ave APT A Lynn, MA||$223K||3||1.5||1,254|
|25 Winnepurkit Ave APT D Lynn, MA||$234K||3||3.01||1,254|
|25 Winnepurkit Ave APT F Lynn, MA||$223K||3||1.5||1,254|
|25 Winnepurkit Ave APT E Lynn, MA||$223K||3||1.5||1,254|
|25 Winnepurkit Ave APT B Lynn, MA||$223K||3||1.5||1,254|
|25 Winnepurkit Ave APT C Lynn, MA||$223K||3||1.5||1,254|
|25 Winnepurkit Ave APT G Lynn, MA||$238K||4||2.5||1,254|
|18 Winnepurkit Ave UNIT 18 Lynn, MA||$204K||2||1.5||1,485|
|27B Winnepurkit Ave # B Lynn, MA||$243K||5||1||1,370|
|42 Winnepurkit Ave UNIT 42 Lynn, MA||$207K||2||1.5||1,194|
|12 Winnepurkit Ave UNIT 12 Lynn, MA||$210K||2||1.5||1,682|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!