- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
260 Baltimore St, Longview, WA 986323 beds, 1 bath, 1,064 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Flooring: Carpet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,064 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 0446701
- Zillow Home ID: 67016175
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 260 Baltimore Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98632 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 46% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% less than in Longview, and 16.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98632 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Longview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98632 home values.
- 256 Baltimore St Longview, WA$113K311,064
- 268 Baltimore St Longview, WA$116K311,064
- 250 Baltimore St Longview, WA$118K31900
- 270 Baltimore St Longview, WA$123K421,064
- 246 Baltimore St Longview, WA$157K311,000
- 281 Baltimore St Longview, WA$128K------
- 272 Baltimore St Longview, WA$122K311,056
- 283 Beech St Longview, WA$65K21728
- 279 Beech St Longview, WA$71K21728
- 289 Beech St Longview, WA$87K21744
- 277 Beech St Longview, WA$125K211,967
- 247 Baltimore St Longview, WA$91K21864
- 293 Beech St Longview, WA$63K21728
- 267 Baltimore St Longview, WA$70K21744
- 269 Baltimore St Longview, WA$88K21812
- 273 Beech St Longview, WA$107K21852
- 274 Baltimore St Longview, WA$175KStudio--2,016
- 265 Baltimore St Longview, WA$125K311,080
- 271 Baltimore St Longview, WA$89K21774
- 273 Baltimore St Longview, WA$63K21768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!