260 Crescent Ave, Burlingame, CA 940103 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
One bedroom, one bath, large family room downstairs with separate entrance.
Wall to wall carpets.
Conveniently located, a few blocks to El Camino Real and train station for easy commute. Walk to Burlingame Ave, shops and restaurants. Close to Burlingame Intermediate School and Burlingame High School. House has no backyard (but has a patio) and is right next to a creek.
- Lot: 2,874 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $800,000
- Price/sqft: $357
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 990 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 1 space, 310 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Weekdays -- by appointment only
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 54
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 028286110
- Zillow Home ID: 15516651
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 260 Crescent Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% higher than in Burlingame, and 22.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Burlingame.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94010 home values.
- 1541 Ralston Ave Burlingame, CA$1.62M431,900
- 270 Crescent Ave Burlingame, CA$1.6M332,170
- 1537 Ralston Ave Burlingame, CA$1.71M422,100
- 1560 Howard Ave Burlingame, CA$1.19M421,410
- 215 Crescent Ave Burlingame, CA$1.75M322,090
- 1548 Howard Ave Burlingame, CA$1.69M322,150
- 263 Crescent Ave Burlingame, CA$2.27M54.53,400
- 1533 Ralston Ave Burlingame, CA$1.46M621,760
- 1544 Howard Ave Burlingame, CA$1.5M32.51,680
- 1604 Howard Ave Burlingame, CA$1.52M321,790
- 1557 Ralston Ave Burlingame, CA$1.56M322,030
- 1529 Ralston Ave Burlingame, CA$1.54M321,950
- 1540 Howard Ave Burlingame, CA$1.79M32.52,257
- 1608 Howard Ave Burlingame, CA$1.6M322,040
- 1561 Ralston Ave Burlingame, CA$2M432,560
- 1536 Howard Ave Burlingame, CA$1.32M32.51,590
- 1525 Ralston Ave Burlingame, CA$2.27M343,480
- 1612 Howard Ave Burlingame, CA$1.63M322,120
- 1565 Ralston Ave Burlingame, CA$1.86M432,480
- 1536 Ralston Ave Burlingame, CA$2.44M643,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!