260 E Bradley Ave SPC 64, El Cajon, CA 920212 beds, 2 baths, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
This is a 55+ community with a few younger people living here as well. All of the land is communally owned by all of the resident owners who are all members of the association. Each member must be approved by the board of directors before purchasing a home here. No home rentals are allowed here. Owner must be a resident, but rooms may be rented. Up to two small dogs (35 lb) allowed, cats must be kept indoors. Most residents are friendly and helpful. Community Manager lives onsite. Community wired with Cox high-speed cable for TV and Internet.
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1987
- 54 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $573
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1992 for $33,000
- Price/sqft: $47
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Pool is in common area of 68 unit mobile home park. Clubhouse also onsite.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 7738714364
- Zillow Home ID: 82933464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 260 E Bradley Avenue SPC 64
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92021 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.5% greater than in El Cajon, and 14.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92021 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Cajon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92021 home values.
- 501 Danny St El Cajon, CA$370K421,378
- 507 Danny St El Cajon, CA$370K321,600
- 445 Danny St El Cajon, CA$361K321,290
- 513 Danny St El Cajon, CA$362K421,378
- 439 Danny St El Cajon, CA$373K421,378
- 519 Danny St El Cajon, CA$359K421,378
- 525 Danny St El Cajon, CA$354K421,378
- 1606 Vulcan St El Cajon, CA$375K321,594
- 1604 Danny Ln El Cajon, CA$358K321,290
- 506 Danny St El Cajon, CA$389K421,378
- 260 E Bradley Ave SPC 27 El Cajon, CA$153K221,248
- 512 Danny St El Cajon, CA$394K421,378
- 531 Danny St El Cajon, CA$337K321,290
- 1612 Vulcan St El Cajon, CA$382K421,378
- 1610 Danny Ln El Cajon, CA$371K321,290
- 1525 Graves Ave APT 247 El Cajon, CA$230K------
- 1525 Graves Ave APT 242 El Cajon, CA$230K------
- 1525 Graves Ave APT 210 El Cajon, CA$230K------
- 1525 Graves Ave APT 111 El Cajon, CA$230K------
- 1618 Vulcan St El Cajon, CA$514K632,988
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!