- Built in 1981
- 163 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,610 all time views
- 44 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $76,400
- Price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: 118316
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Laminate
- 1st Bedroom Dimension: 10X12
- 2nd Bedroom Dimension: 10x12
- Appliances: Dryer Included
- Appliances: Full Size
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Appliances: Stacked
- Appliances: Washer Included
- Bedroom Description: All Bedrooms Up
- Carport Description: Detached Carport
- Cooling System Desc: Central Electric
- Defects: No Known Defects
- Dining Room Dimensions: 7X7
- Disclosures: Home Protection Plan
- Disclosures: Sellers Disclosure
- Ceiling Fans
- Exterior Construction: Brick & Wood
- Exterior Description: Area Tennis Courts
- Financing Available: Cash Sale
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Fireplace Description: Wood Burning Fireplace
- Flooring: Stone
- Foundation Description: Slab
- Front Door Faces: South
- Geo Market Area: Clear Lake Area
- Heating System Description: Central Electric
- Breakfast Bar
- Drapes/Curtains/Window Cover
- Kitchen Dimensions: 9X12
- Laundry Location: Utility Rm in House
- Legal Description: TH 902 BLDG J .00358 INT COMMON LAND & ELE EL DORA
- Legal Subdivision: EL DORADO TRACE COND
- Lot Size Source: Appraisal District
- Maintenance Fee Includes: Exterior Building
- Maintenance Fee Includes: Grounds
- Maintenance Fee Includes: Recreational Facilities
- Maintenance Fee Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Master Bath Description: Master With Tub
- Number of Building Stories: 1
- Number Of Unit Stories: 2
- Oven Type: Single Oven
- Ownership Type: Full Ownership
- Parking Description: Additional Parking
- Prop Type: Townhouse/Condo
- Range Type: Electric Cooktop
- Roof Description: Composition
- Room Description: 1 Living Area
- Room Description: Living Area - 2nd Floor
- Room Description: Living/Dining Combo
- Section Number: C
- Status: Active
- Street Surface: Concrete
- Street Surface: Curbs
- Street Surface: Gutters
- Style Description: Traditional
- Unit Level: 2nd Level
- Water Sewer Description: Public Water
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 997 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2139894431
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $52K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Clear Lake
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Clear Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.5% less than in Houston, and 5.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Clear Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clear Lake home values.
Nearby Schools in Houston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.