Located on the upper floors of the Beacon tower, this one bedroom, one bathroom condo boasts panoramic views from Twin Peaks through the downtown San Francisco cityscape and to the San Francisco Bay and Bay Bridge. Available both furnished and unfurnished, the spacious floor plan is over 800 sq. ft., with an open living/dining area that has plenty of natural light. There is a well-appointed chef's kitchen with premium stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, and granite countertops. The bedroom also has an expansive window line with a dazzling city backdrop and features a large walk-in closet with custom organizers. The luxurious bathroom is outfitted with subway tiles and has a laundry closet with a washer and dryer. Unit updates include custom paint, designer light fixtures, and wide plank hardwood flooring.
The Beacon is one of San Francisco's most distinguished buildings and offers a modern, luxurious lifestyle to its residents. Common area amenities include a 25-yard outdoor heated pool, 2 spas, a fitness center with a sauna, a private dog park, a club house including a catering kitchen and a 50-inch plasma TV, a business center and a 24 hour-attended lobby area in the 260 King building.
In the intersection of San Francisco Mission Bay, South Beach and SOMA neighborhoods, the Beacon is in a very convenient, desirable location, truly the heart and soul of Mission Bay. With farmers' markets at the Ferry Building and UCSF Campus, South Beach Harbor, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, and countless restaurants and bars, amenities and attractions are all around. Caltrain and Muni at your doorstep, and easy access to the Bay Bridge, 280 and 101 freeways, and BART make transportation simple.
When your home is at the Beacon, you enjoy the epitome of luxury living in San Francisco.
* Available furnished with designer furniture for $4,200 or unfurnished for $3,850* 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom* 814 sq. ft. per tax records* Tower level home with expansive city views* Modern sophistication and open floor plan* Great light* Well-appointed kitchen with custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops* Bedroom features large walk-in closet* In-unit laundry* 1-car parking included* Water and garbage included* One year lease term* Sorry, no pets
* 24-hour doorman, concierge and security* Business center with conference room* State-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas* Heated 25-yard outdoor swimming pool and sun deck* 2 outdoor spas* Club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace* San Francisco's only private dog park* Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood
For showings contact Jody Cox at 510.282.5014 or email@example.com.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2004
- All time views: 788
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $715,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $878
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- View: City
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 595
- Floor size: 814 sqft
- Parcel #: 8702 408
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 69819686
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $52.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Francisco is $24,323.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $40.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in San Francisco is $22,715.
Homes like this sold for $615-969K.
Sell your home on Zillow
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: South of Market
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South of Market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% greater than in San Francisco, and 80% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South of Market home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
|Other Units in this Building (400)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 260 King St|
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Webster (Daniel) Elementary (assigned)K-51.1 mi
Carmichael (Bessie)/Fec (assigned)K-80.9 mi
O'Connell (John) High (assigned)9-121.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!