- 24 hour doorman, concierge and security
- Fitness center with locker room, heated 25-yard outdoor swimming pool and spas
- Business center, club house- Elevator access directly to Safeway from this building
- Walking distance to Caltrain, Muni, UCSF campus, AT&T Park, the Embarcadero, Basketball/Volleyball courts at Berry St, and many restaurants, bars
- Easy access to Bay Bridge, freeways, and BART
- Available now
- 7th floor with luxurious city view
- 1400+ sqft, spacious condo with 2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms, and a den (can be used as home office), plenty of closets and storage places
- Bamboo floor and tile throughout. Entirely freshly painted and newly installed carpet in the bedrooms
- Large windows with electronic controlled shades, a lot of natural light
- Open kitchen with granite counters, and appliances (wine cooler, dishwasher, microwave, oven, refrigerator, etc.)
- In room washer and dryer
- 1 car parking in the garage
- Built in 2004
- Views: 1,538 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $1,200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $806
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Business Center, Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Living room, Secured entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 4
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Parcel #: 8702 334
- Unit floor #: 7
- Zillow Home ID: 69819625
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $745K-2.5M.
Market guideZillow predicts South of Market home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 5% increase for San Francisco as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South of Market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% higher than in San Francisco, and 80% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South of Market home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South of Market home values.
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!