260 Morning Sun Ave, Mill Valley, CA 949413 beds, 2 baths, 2,084 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This neighborhood is just mins from Sf - and yet close to National Park, bird watching, hiking and some of the California's best schools. Mill Valley was voted a top 10 city in which to riase children. There is a community spirit here that is the envy of many.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $1,150,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 418 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,084 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 05124318
- Zillow Home ID: 19265774
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 260 Morning Sun Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94941 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% less than in Mill Valley, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 260 Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.09M32--
- 256 Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.14M331,702
- 264 Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.09M31.51,252
- 259 Greene St Mill Valley, CA$1.16M432,286
- 255 Greene St Mill Valley, CA$1.43M33.52,016
- 254 Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.29M321,462
- 261 Greene St Mill Valley, CA$895K311,536
- 266 Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA$884K321,626
- 256 Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.06M321,702
- 261 Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.05M421,920
- 263 Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA$966K421,673
- 252 Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.06M421,793
- 265 Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA$988K331,740
- 259 Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.17M222,062
- 251 Greene St Mill Valley, CA$1.2M321,700
- 268 Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.1M331,720
- 250 Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA$957K121,008
- 267 Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.23M321,350
- 257 Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.54M32.52,115
- 263 Greene St Mill Valley, CA$1.13M32.52,071
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!