260 Norwell St, Dorchester Center, MA 021249 beds, 3 baths, 3,375 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,497 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $439,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Apod Available \ No, Basement \ Y, Beachfront \ No, Disclosure \ N, Foundation \ Other (See Remarks), Heat Units \ 3, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Certified Treated, Lead Paint \ Unknown, Lease 1 \ N, Lease 2 \ N, Lease 3 \ N, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Lot Description \ Other (See Remarks), Road Type \ Paved, Road Type \ Public, Road Type \ Publicly Maint., Road Type \ Sidewalk, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Public Record, Status \ Under Agreement, Type \ 3 Family, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,375 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: W:17 P:00341 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59105983
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 260 Norwell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95.7% higher than in Boston, and 2.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
- 262 Norwell St Dorchester Center, MA$421K933,375
- 258 Norwell St Dorchester Center, MA$465K633,381
- 264-266 Norwell St Boston, MA$400K532,522
- 250 Norwell St Dorchester Center, MA$339K422,550
- 81-83 Millet St Boston, MA$403K533,008
- 270 Norwell St Dorchester Center, MA$292K421,880
- 85-87 Millet St Boston, MA$381K622,638
- 77-79 Millet St Boston, MA$387K62.52,638
- 89-91 Millet St Boston, MA$376K732,324
- 75 Millet St Dorchester Center, MA$386K822,638
- 261 Norwell St Dorchester Center, MA$293K51.51,834
- 259 Norwell St Dorchester Center, MA$276K411,536
- 274 Norwell St Dorchester Center, MA$375K622,890
- 274 Norwell St # 2 Boston, MA--61.51,700
- 265 Norwell St Dorchester Center, MA$365K62.52,284
- 255 Norwell St Dorchester Center, MA$386K62.52,280
- 69-71 Millet St Boston, MA$571K93.53,756
- 93 Millet St Dorchester Center, MA$349K------
- 251 Norwell St Dorchester Center, MA$339K422,850
- 269 Norwell St Dorchester Center, MA$518K642,880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.