260 Ohio St, Ypsilanti, MI 481982 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $33
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: K 1111282034
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 54807882
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 260 Ohio Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48198, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 875.5% greater than in Washtenaw, and 1285.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48198 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washtenaw.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48198 home values.
- 270 Ohio St Ypsilanti, MI$90K------
- 220 Ohio St Ypsilanti, MI$98K------
- 290 Ohio St Ypsilanti, MI$56K----896
- 210 Ohio St Ypsilanti, MI$59K------
- 287 Dakota St Ypsilanti, MI$51K311,112
- 291 Dakota St Ypsilanti, MI$56K31921
- 271 Dakota St Ypsilanti, MI$49K------
- 202 Ohio St Ypsilanti, MI$71K----780
- 295 Dakota St Ypsilanti, MI$64K------
- 322 Ohio St Ypsilanti, MI$50K------
- 265 Dakota St Ypsilanti, MI$58K----1,344
- 299 Dakota St Ypsilanti, MI$77K211,227
- 194 Ohio St Ypsilanti, MI$61K------
- 261 Dakota St Ypsilanti, MI$75K------
- 265 Ohio St Ypsilanti, MI$57K31--
- 227 Ohio St Ypsilanti, MI$67K41750
- 305 Dakota St Ypsilanti, MI$58K------
- 281 Ohio St Ypsilanti, MI$54K21540
- 223 Ohio St Ypsilanti, MI$65K3--1,000
- 251 Dakota St Ypsilanti, MI$69K31--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.