260 S Leyden St, Denver, CO 802243 beds, 3 baths, 3,267 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $524,000
- Price/sqft: $160
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 980 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,267 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0608325009000
- Zillow Home ID: 13397376
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 260 S Leyden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hilltop market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.4% lower than in Denver, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hilltop home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hilltop home values.
- 250 S Leyden St Denver, CO$525K42.52,346
- 240 S Leyden St Denver, CO$580K633,048
- 285 S Locust St Denver, CO$472K42.51,712
- 265 S Locust St Denver, CO$379K31.51,120
- 230 S Leyden St Denver, CO$463K331,717
- 245 S Locust St Denver, CO$645K45.52,859
- 235 S Locust St Denver, CO$596K533,042
- 220 S Leyden St Denver, CO$568K433,400
- 261 S Leyden St Denver, CO$527K432,539
- 251 S Leyden St Denver, CO$591K43.52,311
- 225 S Locust St Denver, CO$531K43.52,355
- 271 S Leyden St Denver, CO$567K442,175
- 241 S Leyden St Denver, CO$415K331,410
- 281 S Leyden St Denver, CO$414K422,022
- 231 S Leyden St Denver, CO$691K53.52,543
- 6300 E Cedar Ave Denver, CO$991K454,400
- 221 S Leyden St Denver, CO$657K532,976
- 6390 E Cedar Ave Denver, CO$799K44.54,047
- 6230 E Cedar Ave Denver, CO$850K644,479
- 300 S Leyden St Denver, CO$337K321,952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.