- Built in 2008
- 247 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,034 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $1,571
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $11,800,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $3,207
- MLS #: O5321847
- View Virtual Tour
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Air Conditioning \ Central, Community Features \ Fees Required, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Location \ Sidewalk, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Location \ Balcony, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Appliances Included \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Pool Type \ In Ground, Construction Status \ Completed, Location \ Corner Lot, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Water\Sewer, Ownership \ Condominium, Property Description \ High Rise, Floor Covering \ Other, Roof \ Other, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Additional Rooms \ Media Room, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Master Bath Features \ Other Specify In Remarks, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Security, Last Status \ Incomplete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Community Features \ Card Entry, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Pet Size \ Medium (36-60 Lbs.), Interior Features \ Fire Sprinkler, Community Features \ Elevators, Location \ Street Brick, Property Description \ Penthouse, Listing Type \ Sold Data\Entry Only
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,680 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 252229827716002
- Unit floor #: 17
- Zillow Home ID: 82087104
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $540K-1.33M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Eola home values will increase 7% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among South Eola homes, this home is 328.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 40.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Eola, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68.3% higher than in Orlando, and 334.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Eola home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Eola home values.
|Other Units in this Building (101)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 260 S Osceola Ave|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!