- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
260 Sunset Blvd, Beecher, IL 604012 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $109,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Golf course view
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Parcel #: 2222153100060000
- Zillow Home ID: 72608292
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 260 Sunset Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60401, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.2% lower than in Beecher, and 968.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Beecher.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60401 home values.
- 266 Sunset Blvd Beecher, IL$136K------
- 270 Sunset Blvd Beecher, IL$131K------
- 276 Sunset Blvd Beecher, IL$151K------
- 250 Sunset Blvd Beecher, IL$158K------
- 280 Sunset Blvd Beecher, IL$168K331,906
- 286 Sunset Blvd Beecher, IL$168K------
- 260 Sunset Blvd Beecher, IL$86K221,259
- 266 Sunset Blvd Beecher, IL$101K32.51,806
- 266 Sunset Blvd Beecher, IL$107K32.5--
- 256 Sunset Blvd Beecher, IL$161K------
- 270 Sunset Blvd Beecher, IL$82K21.51,259
- 246 Sunset Blvd Beecher, IL$167K------
Nearby Schools in Beecher
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292