- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
260 Via Paraiso, Monterey, CA 939403 beds, 2 baths, 1,407 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Last sold: Jun 1997 for $118,000
- Parking: 300 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,407 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Parcel #: 001451006000
- Zillow Home ID: 19310339
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 260 Via Paraiso
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% lower than in Monterey, and 72.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 240 Via Paraiso Monterey, CA$621K221,619
- 280 Via Paraiso Monterey, CA$776K321,776
- 220 Via Paraiso Monterey, CA$622K321,404
- 298 Via Paraiso Monterey, CA$612K321,593
- 117 Via Gayuba Monterey, CA$761K421,918
- 109 Via Gayuba Monterey, CA$573K311,347
- 200 Via Paraiso Monterey, CA$592K321,114
- 125 Via Gayuba Monterey, CA$581K421,165
- 299 Via Paraiso Monterey, CA$1.15M432,895
- 261 Via Paraiso Monterey, CA$462K----528
- 241 Via Paraiso Monterey, CA$838K----2,644
- 133 Via Gayuba Monterey, CA$594K311,019
- 221 Via Paraiso Monterey, CA$588K221,392
- 259 Via Del Pinar Monterey, CA$670K331,881
- 190 Via Paraiso Monterey, CA$609K431,165
- 302 Via Paraiso Monterey, CA$697K42.52,103
- 302 Via Paraiso Monterey, CA$609K------
- 301 Via Paraiso Monterey, CA$931K442,840
- 99 Via Gayuba Monterey, CA$844K42.52,532
- 987 Colton St Monterey, CA$634K421,623
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.