260 W Broadway, New York, NY 10013
Sold on 7/25/12: $1,974,800
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow512
- Lot Depth136
- Lot Width76
- Parcel #02121014
- # Stories11.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID31494850
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$2,018,283||$1.76M – $2.40M||+$60,702||$1,420||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,733/mo||$2.8K – $8.2K/mo||-$129||$3.33||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 330.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 372.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 260 W Broadway
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Chelsea Career and Technical Education ... (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- NYC Ischool (assigned) 9-11 0.3 mi
- High School 560 City-As-School (assigned) 10-12 0.5 mi
- Stuyvesant High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Pace High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Emma Lazarus High (assigned) 9-11 0.8 mi
- High School of Economics & Finance (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005