- Built in 1981
- HOA Fee: $271
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $303
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Decks, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ Other Unit Above, Unit Features \ Other Unit Below, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,204 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Lot depth: 40
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 76740018
- Zillow Home ID: 19849708
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95037 home values will increase 4.2% next year, compared to a 4.3% rise for Morgan Hill as a whole. Among 95037 homes, this home is valued 53% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.9% greater than in Morgan Hill, and 8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morgan Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95037 home values.
Nearby Schools in Morgan Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!