260 Wyckoff Ave, Wyckoff, NJ 074813 beds, 2 baths, 1,775 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $371,000
- Price/sqft: $209
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,775 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7000352000000035 01
- Zillow Home ID: 38064849
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 260 Wyckoff Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07481 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% greater than in Wyckoff, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07481 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wyckoff.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07481 home values.
- 391 Heights Rd Wyckoff, NJ$804K----2,100
- 268 Wyckoff Ave Wyckoff, NJ$807K----2,650
- 254 Wyckoff Ave Wyckoff, NJ$461K----960
- 261 Wyckoff Ave Wyckoff, NJ$481K----1,798
- 387 Heights Rd Wyckoff, NJ$574K----2,642
- 255 Wyckoff Ave Wyckoff, NJ$450K----988
- 400 Caldwell Dr Wyckoff, NJ$554K----2,074
- 270 Wyckoff Ave Wyckoff, NJ$900K----3,344
- 257 Eastview Ter Wyckoff, NJ$575K----1,344
- 405 Glendale Rd Wyckoff, NJ$619K----2,127
- 385 Heights Rd Wyckoff, NJ$486K----1,408
- 248 Wyckoff Ave Wyckoff, NJ$606K----2,696
- 274 Wyckoff Ave Wyckoff, NJ$789K----2,009
- 269 Wyckoff Ave Wyckoff, NJ$657K----3,227
- 253 Eastview Ter Wyckoff, NJ$547K----1,540
- 410 Caldwell Dr Wyckoff, NJ$674K----1,938
- 409 Glendale Rd Wyckoff, NJ$1.08M----4,580
- 381 Heights Rd Wyckoff, NJ$590K421,956
- 265 Merlin Pl Wyckoff, NJ$626K----1,945
- 267 Merlin Pl Wyckoff, NJ$474K521,712
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!